Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is how I spent my Saturday!

So for the 5 years we have lived in our house, we have had blah walls in our bedroom. Every other room in the house was painted and decorated to our tastes. I never could figure out what color to put on the walls, or if I should change our comforter(I have done that several times). So I found a great website where you can upload a picture of the room you want to paint, then you pick different colors for the wall and it shows you what it will look like in your room! So fun. The website is http://www.sherwinwilliams.com/ Check it out. The color I picked was a little darker than I was looking for, but I think it turned out pretty good.

Before



After




Let me know what you think, please!

5 comments:

Sarah Moran said...

It looks really nice! We have blue walls in our bedroom and I do not like them so maybe I should go to that website and try out some colors. Nice work and I'll see you sometime on Thursday!

Joel and Chelsey said...

Looks great! I've been painting too--rearranging and making room for #5. Too bad I didn't know you were doing it too, we could have had a paint party! Any excuse to get together. Hopefully I'll see you Sunday. I'm hard to miss these days! :)

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Chelsey-my husband is having surgery on Wednesday so we won't be at stake conference this time. I'm pretty sad, I always enjoy seeing you guys. Good luckw ith the rest of your pregnancy!

Melanie said...

Love it! Of course blue is my favorite color and I love that shade so I'm a little biased! :)

Shauna said...

hey there, i'm glad that you check in on my blog once in a while, it's fun to meet up with people on here. we'll have to look for each other the next time our wards are together, and say "Hi" in real life. brent knows you, but i'm not sure we've ever met.
oh and also, i think the room looks great. we did that color blue in the bath and i love the way it looks against white trim. also, i'm lovin' the dark drown coverlet at the end of your bed over the lighter brown comforter, very classic. take care.