Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Football!

Sorry guys about the lack of blogging, but I was gently nudged by a friend that I needed to blog more. I know I do, but the last thing I want to do at the end of day is have to think and be creative. So anyway, I am going to play catch up and try to fill you all in our happenings.

So football season ended and we finally have our evenings back!! We all had a great time and we look forward to next year. The head coach asked Don to be the new Head Coach for next year. His son is moving on to middle school and will no longer be on the pee wee league. I'm pretty sure he is beyond thrilled for the opportunity.

Trey has fallen in love with Football and I am really sick of it. It's cute, but he constantly asks me if I think he can play football in the NFL. Of course, I tell him yes, but on the other hand, should I burst his bubble and let him know the reality of it all?? He loves to play Madden 11 on his PS3 and will alternate between that and then running outside to play football by himself. He has notebooks filled with football plays. It's pretty cute, but if anyone knows Trey he gets stuck on one thing and can't seem to focus on anything else.

Here are some pictures of Trey playing football. He is #83




Emma also has enjoyed Cheering and it was fun being her coach. Sometimes the drama of the little girls got on my nerves, but I enjoyed spending time with her.

Here is some pictures of her in a stunt:




And finally some pictures of the season:


Coach Don

Trey with his best friend Aaron

Emma and her friend Payton

This is before the last game, so Trey had a 'sad' face









1 comment:

jls said...

You call it "gently nudging," I call it "inspiring you." ROLF I wonder what activities James will want to do when he's that age? I want to be a hockey mom. LOL